Apprenticeship as a baker (m/f/d)
Organic Bakery Spiegelhauer
We are looking for the specialists of tomorrow! Bakers don’t usually grow on trees
and it takes some expertise to pull a masterpiece of bread out of the oven every day.
Are you ready to learn how to make organic, additive-free baked goods?
You want to work in an innovation company, a secure job and
have career advancement opportunities at the same time? Then apply now!
What awaits you after your training:
After you have completed your training in our bakery,
we will take you on in a permanent employment relationship. At the same time you get the chance from us
to deepen the knowledge you have gained so far and then to bring your specialist knowledge back into the company. For this we offer you further training to become a master baker.
The full-time course lasts 6 months, part-time about 1 year and is fully financed by the employer.
The knowledge you acquire will pave the way for you to a management position with personnel responsibility.
* Production of organic breads and pastries
* Pre-weighing, kneading and preparing organic dough according to given recipes
* Participation in product development
* Monitoring of fermentation processes
* Artisanal dough production and processing
* Conscientious compliance with hygiene and quality guidelines
* skilled craftsmanship
* Team player, committed and open personality
* high sense of quality and responsibility
* Performance-related and punctual salary payment
* Staff discount of 30%
* Tax-free benefits in kind of €528.00 per year
* Company pension
* a long-term secure job
* Contribution of your ideas and suggestions
* Appreciation and recognition of your performance
* Annual subsidy for professional teeth cleaning
* Co-payment for dentures